Friday, April 12, 2013

Hey(about me)

My name is Mohammad and I am 17 years old and i am a Microsoft Office Certified Expert, Microsoft Technology Associate and a Microsoft Office Trainer and you will find a link to my Microsoft transcript and i provided the transcript ID and access code below . I made this blog because i thought i should help teens like me who struggle to make extra cash without working hard and so i will show you and give you tips on how to make money online free, east and quick..
More about me:::
Favorite Color: BLUE
Favorite Sport: BASKETBALL
Favorite Hobby:DRIVING MY CAR
Link to Transcript::https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx

Transcript ID1021996                                                                           

Access Code: MohAAC95

I WILL POST MORE STUFF LATER ON TO HELP YOU WITH MAKING MONEY...
Thank You For Your Patience and comment below for feedbacks or questions and my email address is nomanmohammad32@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete